Friday, February 5, 2010

Hey Everyone!

Hi, my name is Brady Landon-Forderhase, a former patient, and part-time employee of Dr. Iris Vardy. I'm here to talk to you a little bit about my personal experience here at the office. At first, I wasn't quite sure how I felt about having to get braces, but after my consultation with Dr. Vardy, I felt like it wasn't actually indeed the end of the world after all. I still remember how comfortable the staff made me feel while I went through the process of getting my braces on. I now get complements (always a perk), and have confidence when I smile. I never thought about how it would be to actually gain a greater image of myself and my features just by the adjustment of my teeth! Now, the office...I will admit, I actually loved coming here, and i still do. I know, I know, that sounds a little odd to actually love coming to a doctors office, but it has such a warm environment, why not? It instantly calms you and makes it enjoyable to come back again! The staff members have the full package too! They're intelligent, dedicated, diverse, bright, charismatic, caring, compassionate...I could go on and on, but I'll spare you ;). From the cozy interior to the hum of patient-orthodontist conversations, Dr. Vardy and Staff go out of their way to give the practice a 'family feel'; you become a part of the Vardy Orthodontics Family :).

We want to hear from you! If you're a current, former, prospective patient, or just par-oozing the web, tell us what you have to say...speak your mind! We'd love to hear it. Don't forget to spread the word, tell your friends about us too and become a fan of us on facebook (psst, there's a link on the right-hand side). :)

Best Always xoxo,
Brady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Par-oozing? slick. Have fun working the office and writing this thing up girl. ps get a twitter then post this on a feed. I'll be sure to retweet and force people to read it against their will because I'm a kind and gentle soul.