Thursday, July 24, 2008

What Others Say about us

Here are a few highlights, to read all of the responses we have received click here.

"I, for one, certainly was mae to feel very much "at home" and I appreciated your hospitality. Everyone I had the opportunity to meet today was nice, friendly, helpful and warm."- Doug

"Thank you for the talk we had the other day. It really matters to me that I fully understand issues relating to Katja's treatment, and our conversation helped me to claify the situation. I appreciate the time you took to discuss her little mouth with all of its tribulations..." - Bruce

"Now that I have my braces off, I can smile freely and with confidence. I'm so proud of my new smile that I've taken to carrying around my "before and after" photo to show to friends!" - Jay

"Dear Dr. Vardy,
Thank you sooooooooo much for all your hard work. My teeth really look amazing and I have gotten many complements on them.
People have asked who my orthodontist way!" - Samantha

Dr. Vardy responded "Cha, since you don't want to wear visible
braces, I suggest we use lingual braces on you. Before you know it, your teeth and
smile will be perfect." Dr. Vardy corrected Cha's teeth within a year and a half. "People
ask me if these are my own teeth since they look so great! I never had anyone comment
on my smile and teeth before!"- Cha

No comments: